“Sacred The new movie of the “Holy Carboy 4” series, which met with the audience after 12 years, had a record opening on the big screen.
Released on Friday, January 20 filmAccording to the data of the first three days, it was watched by 211 thousand 50 people. With this figure, “Holy Carboy 4” became the ‘best opening comedy movie’ at the post-pandemic box office.
In the comedy film produced by Polat Yağcı Dawn Sezer and Ersin Korkut takes the lead roles. The screenplay was written by Kamuran Süner.Holy Carboy 4Fikret, who went up to the Vatican on the way to the priesthood, which he entered by mistake in ”, returns home.
In the director’s chair Kamil Çetin sits in the cast of the film, which also includes famous names such as Müjde Uzman, Nilgün Belgün, Erhan Yazıcıoğlu, Onur Büyüktopçu.
Box office of local films
After the pandemic, Turkish cinema has become active again. Many local productions met with the audience. The box office scorecards of domestic productions are as follows, with the number of views in the first 3 days of the week they were released:
* “Sevda Obligatory Direction”, written and directed by Çağan Irmak, was released on January 6th. The movie, starring Selçuk Method, Selin Şekerci and Kubilay Aka, was watched by a total of 36 thousand 51 people in the first three days.
* TRT co-production “Rafadan Crew: Galactic Crew”, which was released on January 6, became the children’s choice. The animated film reached 439 thousand 559 views in the first three days.
* The first three-day box office figure of “Dance with Coyotes 6”, which was released on December 2, was 196 thousand 658.
* “Tamirhane”, which met with the audience on November 11, did not find what it expected at the box office despite its strong cast. The production, starring Nejat İşler, Rıza Kocaoğlu and Merve Dizdar, was watched by only 22,703 people on the first day.
* “Repair Possible” was one of the films that failed at the box office. The unforgettable concert of the famous rock band Mor ve Ötesi at İnönü Stadium on 28 May 2022 was screened.
The film was watched by 6,760 people in the first three days.
* In the first week of the release of “Illegal Lives”, in which Cenk Çelik sat in the director’s chair, the three-day box office figure was 152 thousand 634.