As we enter the year 2023, the campaigns organized by the banks continue to be announced. While many banks continue to provide campaigns and advantages for their customers, the announcement from Ziraat bank attracted a lot of attention. In line with the announcement made for Ziraat Bank customers, customers with bank cards from Ziraat Bank were addressed.
The campaign announcement that will continue until February 21 came from Ziraat Bank. As we entered the new year, citizens with Ziraat bank debit cards were addressed. The details of the announcement made by the bank drew attention.
SPECIAL CAMPAIGN FROM ZIRAAT BANK FOR 2023!
The campaign announcement, which was valid until February 21 for Ziraat Bank bankkart users, was a matter of curiosity. The details of the announcement made by Ziraat Bank are as follows;
According to the information received from Ziraat Bank, the campaign will be valid until February 21. The bank explained the details of the campaign as follows;
- The campaign is valid between 21 December 2022 and 21 February 2023.
- You can participate in the campaign from Bankkart Mobile application, bankkart.com.tr website or via SMS.
- In order to participate in the campaign via SMS, you need to write OBILET from your mobile phone registered in our Bank and send an SMS to 4757.
- In order to benefit from the campaign, participation in the campaign is required. Users who do not participate in the campaign will not be able to benefit from the campaign.
- In order to earn Bankkart Lira from the campaign, purchases must be made from Bankkart POS devices.
- The Bankkart Lira earned will be loaded on February 28, 2023 and can be used until March 30, 2023. Unused Bankkart Lira will be taken back on 31 March 2023.
- A customer will be able to earn a maximum of 150 TL Bankkart Lira during the campaign period.
- Expenditures made with additional cards will be included in the expenditures of the original cardholder customer.
- If the transactions made during the campaign period are returned, the Bankkart Lira earned will be refunded.
- If there is not enough Bankkart Lira in the Bankkart Money Box, the remaining amount will be debited to the account statement.
- It is not valid for car rental services.
- The campaign is not valid for payments made with Masterpass.
- It is not valid for ferry ticket purchases at Metro Turizm and BBBus bus companies.
Do not forget to open the news site of Kamugundemi.com to be instantly informed about the campaign announcements of the banks.