The first acting came with the ad.
· Actor Zafer Öztürk spent his childhood chasing the ball. While aiming to be a football goalkeeper, he first became a handball goalkeeper with his brother’s guidance. Öztürk, who turned to football again, played on the left wing and was invited to the star national team auditions.
· Even though his family wanted him to be an engineer or an architect, he always dreamed of acting since his childhood.
· The mannequins made in Bursa won the first place in the king and queen competition. She did modeling between 1986-1993.
· He had his first acting experience by applying for an advertisement he saw in the newspaper.
Although he loved animals, he was afraid of insects.
He has a phobia of heights. A few years ago, to overcome this fear, he fearfully went to the top floor of a high-rise building under construction and did not go down until he overcame his fear.
· She was sleepwalking as a child.
In fact, he once left the house and hit his head on a pillar in a sleepy state.
· The life of the popular name of pop music, Merve Özbey, has changed when Ebru Gündeş, who came to the place where she works as a vocalist, listened to her. Özbey received a vocalist offer from Gündeş and started working with him the next day.
· Özbey, who has been a vocalist for 12 years; She has worked with famous names such as Demet Akalın, Bengü, Özcan Deniz, Ferman Toprak, Cengiz İmren.
· He had no dreams of being in front of the stage. Coming from a family of educators, Özbey dreamed of being an academician.
· Although he lives in the spotlight, he is too embarrassed to be in front of the cameras.
· Her biggest pastime was books. He used to take at least three books with him on his travels.
He had an obsession with counting everything. He even received psychological support because he had an obsession.
Famous singer who enjoys spending time in the kitchen, food He said that cooking was like rehab for him.
· In the following years, he had a dream of settling in Selimiye and opening a boutique hotel.
· His favorite dishes are ravioli and pasta.
He couldn’t forget the boat accident
· As a child, Yasemin Yuruk, one of the members of the group “Distributed All”, wanted to become a world-renowned boxer.
· Graduated from Istanbul University State Conservatory Ballet Department, Yuruk has done ballet professionally.
· Before he became famous, he worked in the arcades of Büyükada.
· During a cruise, the boat he was in turned upside down. Whenever he got on the boat, he always remembered that day.
His favorite animal was the whale. He liked to research information about the life of whales.
· Biggest regret about the past; It was about sacrificing himself in his relationships…
· His favorite food is fish, and his least favorite food is beans and hummus.
· A tattoo enthusiast, Yasemin Yuruk has 23 tattoos on her body.
· In addition to being a singer, Yuruk worked as a personal trainer at the gym in Yeniköy.